Bend, TX 76824 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 76824: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: San Saba County
- Centroid: Latitude 31.083, Longitude -98.5
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 5
- PO Box Addresses: 32
- Residential Addresses: 33
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: February 1, 2019, Maps updated: February 1, 2019.
- 76824 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 76824 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Texas Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Texas Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 76824
Research a Texas Address and get...
Bend, TX 76824 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 76824 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 76824 is contained within ZIP Code 76877 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 76877 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Texas Census Data Comparison Tool