Matagorda, TX 77457 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 77457: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Matagorda County
- Centroid: Latitude 28.696, Longitude -95.971
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 59
- PO Box Addresses: 351
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 77457 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 77457 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Texas Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Texas Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Texas Address and get...
Matagorda, TX 77457 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 77457 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 77465 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 77465 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Gulf Hill, TX
(4.9 miles NNE)
(5.1 miles ENE)
Citrus Grove, TX
(9 miles WNW)
(9.7 miles NNE)
(11.1 miles WNW)
Tin Top, TX
(11.1 miles WNW)
(11.2 miles N)
(12.5 miles W)
(12.7 miles ENE)
Chinquapin Landing, TX
(12.9 miles ENE)
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Texas Census Data Comparison Tool