Midland, TX 79712 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 79712: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: Midland County
- Centroid: Latitude 31.947, Longitude -102.172
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 27
- Residential Addresses: 731
- Multi-Family Addresses: 731
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 79712 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 79712 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Texas Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Texas Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Texas Address and get...
Midland, TX 79712 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
There is no demographic data for ZIP Code 79712 due to the small number of residential addresses located within it.
ZIP Code 79712 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 79712 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Texas Census Data Comparison Tool